December 16, 2013
The family of Ernie Beeghly would like to thank everyone for the love and support shown to us during our loss. Thank you to all who attended and helped with the funeral services. We appreciated the cards and messages of sympathy, the lovely flowers, and delicious food that everyone sent. Ernie will be missed forever, but he will live in the hearts of all who shared in our grief during this difficult time. Warm Regards, Sharon Beeghly, Pam Thompson, Gwen Lister, Diana Rovetti, Angie Heck, and family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’