Florence R. Jeffers
May 15, 2018
October 30, 1930 ~ May 4, 2018
Florence R. Jeffers, 87, passed away Friday, May 4, 2018, at her home in Gardnerville, surrounded by her family.
She is survived by her children: Connie Verbera and Carole Squatrito of Gardnerville, NV; Carl Jeffers, of Belton, TX; and Karen Jeffers of Spokane Valley, WA. Florence leaves behind 8 grandchildren and 22 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Kenneth Jeffers, grandson, Brian Ellison, and siblings: Robert More, Charles More, and Catherine Watkins.
There will be a "Celebration of Life" June 24, 2018 @1pm. Her ashes will be interred with her family at Falls Cemetery in Greece, New York.
Cremation services were provided by Walton's Funerals and Cremations.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit