George Charles Kaiser
August 22, 2018
July 2, 1919 – Aug 12, 2018
George grew up in Rosemead, CA. He attended local schools including Pasadena City College. He enlisted in the Army Air Corp in 1943 and flew combat missions during WW2.
He married Ivy Henrietta Park in Phoenix, AZ immediately before being shipped overseas.
When he returned, he and Ivy started a machine shop, X-Cel Tool, and a family, Four children and a couple of decades later, George and Ivy sold the business (kept the kids) and moved to Carson City, NV, where they made many good friends, enjoyed flying their Mooney and exploring the area. Genoa, lunch at the Nugget and Tahoe were favorites.
His son and two daughters, his daughter-in-law and son-in-law, and three grandchildren and their spouses survive George. His wifeof 65 years, Ivy Kaiser, and his son, John Kaiser, precedes him in death.
A service was held at Forest Lawn, Glendale, CA. on Tues., Aug. 21st.
Trending In: Obituaries
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand