Grant J. (Sandy) Weise Jr.
December 10, 2014
March 7,1943 – Nov. 25, 2014
Sandy passed away peacefully but unexpectedly in the comfort of his home in Washoe Valley. He is survived by his loving family, wife Olivia, and their two sons, Travis and Brandon. Sandy was born in Hollywood, California to Grant and Florence growing up in that area but spending his life working the family ranch in Nevada, and exploring the world. He met the love of his life, Olivia, in 1974 and never looked back. They started their family together in 1982 with the birth of Travis, adding to the family in 1985 with the birth of Brandon. His greatest joy was his family. In addition to extended family members and enduring friendships, he leaves behind his brother, Bob (Cathy), sisters Penny and Nan, parents-in-law, Neil and Patti, sister-in-law, Donna (Mike) and their son, Nik. Sandy lived life to the fullest, and always with a smile. You're invited to celebrate his passion for family, friends, and pure enthusiasm for life by sharing your stories and memories on Saturday, December 13, 2014 from 11:00AM-2:00PM at Thunder Canyon Golf Club, 19 Lightning W Ranch Rd, Washoe Valley, Nevada. A Sandy Weise Memorial Fund is established at Heritage Bank of Nevada, #2000012084, 4222 S. Carson St, Carson City, Nevada or at any Heritage Bank of Nevada branch.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit