Hester Marie Dillard-Mortensen
June 7, 2018
February 2, 1963 ~ May 21, 2018
Hester left this world at 7:50pm on the 21st day of May, preceded in death by her parents Victor and Barbara Kirby, to join the Lord in Heaven while surrounded by family.
She will be watching over from above; Mike Mortensen (husband); Alison Dillard (daughter); Kash Andrew and Isaiah Kruz (grandsons); Jarett and Kelly Mortensen (sons by marriage); as well as several brothers, sisters, and numerous nieces, nephews, and cousins.
Please remember her for her huge heart and hope for the future of mankind. Her dream was that the world would find peace and compassion. She will be missed times infinity.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit