Hunter Roy Morgan
November 3, 2017
Our precious Hunter returned Home to our Lord in Heaven on October 18, 2017.
He loved his family and friends with all of his heart. His faith, passion for life, and joy in laughter were extraordinary qualities he shared with everyone he met. Hunter was a blessing in our lives and will be forever in our hearts.
Hunter's Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 11:00am at Fountainhead Foursquare Church, 3690 US 395, Carson City, Nevada.
To share a memory of Hunter, please visit http://www.fitzhenrysfuneralhome.net
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Special Olympics of Nevada
Arrangements are in the care of Fitzhenry's Funeral Home of Carson City, Nevada
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’