John F. & Doris Brown
September 6, 2018
John F. (90 3/4) and Doris R. Brown (83) have passed peacefully into the arms of the Lord Jesus Christ. Doris passed November 12, 2017 and John passed May 16, 2018. They were married in Eugene, Oregon and had celebrated 64 years together in 2017.
They are survived by daughters, Naomi(Mark) Reeves, Mary Brown, Anna (Dan) Wyble, and Deborah Ward; sons, Eddie (LouAnn), and Gregory. They enjoyed 9 grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren and 1 great-great granddaughter, numerous cousins, nieces and nephews also survive them.
They were preceded in death by their parents, step-parent, siblings, and son John "Andy" Brown.
John retired from the National Institute of Health having served his country in civil service for 30+ years, including the military (Army Air Corps, Air Force), and US Post Office. Doris was a stay at home Mom. She was a good seamstress and made many clothes for her children.
Services will be held September 21st, 10 am at the Northern Nevada Veterans Memorial Cemetery, 14 Veterans Way in Fernley, NV.
Luncheon will follow the service at the Church of Christ, 20 Drumm Ln. in Fallon.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection