John Howard Cooley, JR
November 1, 2017
1947 ~ 2017
John Howard Cooley, JR, long time resident of Fallon, passed away from a long time illness.
He was born February 10, 1947 in Santa Monica, Ca. to John Howard Cooley Sr. and Comoleta Badgett Cooley.
John worked for the Motion Picture Industry as a truck driver for 40 years. After moving to Fallon in May of 1977, he owned Stop and Shop Market & Recycling with his wife Kathy.
John will always be remembered for his sense of humor.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
John is survived by his wife of 50 years, Kathy Cooley; daughter, Cindy Cooley; son, Jeff (Jamie) Cooley; grandchildren, Makayla Webb; John H. Cooley III; and Sierra Cooley , all of Fallon
A Celebration of John's life will be held on Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 2 PM at The Gardens Chapel 2949 Austin Highway, Fallon, Nevada
Arrangements are under the direction of The Gardens Funeral Home 775 423-8928.
Trending In: Obituaries
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed