Joseph Martin House Jr.
August 27, 2018
July 20, 1960 – August 21, 2018
It is with a heavy heart that the family of Joseph Martin House Jr. announces his passing. His life was taken too soon by an auto accident on August 21st, 2018 at the age of 58.
Joe will be remembered by his mom, Pat Walters, his father, Joe House Sr., his sister, Prim Walters, sister, Jennifer House, and Cristal House, the mother of his step children. His step children from his first marriage, Rexanna Borden, Robert Halm. His step children with Cristal, Josh Johnson, and Aften Hand. His grandchildren Chase, Addison, Everett, Jack, Flynn, and Azel.
Joe was born in Slaton, Texas, in 1960. He was a quiet person and a kind soul who took pride in taking care of his mom and his friends. He was a Union Electrician like his step dad, Jack Walters, who preceded him in death. He belonged to the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 401.
In honor of Joe, remember to adopt your cats and dogs from the Humane Society, for his dog, Cowboy, was the love of his life. He took Cowboy with him everywhere he went.
Joe's Celebration of Life will be at Silver Oaks Golf Course on Thursday the 30th at 3PM in Carson City.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe