Juanita Virginia Candee
November 28, 2017
July 16, 1924 ~ November 26, 2017
Juanita lost a lengthy battle with dementia, in Fallon on November 26th, 2017.
Juanita loved to travel with her husband Bob.They traveled extensively across the United States and into Central America in their RV.
She owned and operated The Scarecrow Restaurant at the Y of Taylor and Maine St. in Fallon for 8 years. She simply loved to cook.
She and Bob belonged to the Square Dance Club here is Fallon, and were mambers of the Methodist Church choir.
Juanita was preceded in death by her mother, father, and 2 brothers.
Juanita is survived by her husband of 60 years Bob; daughter Marilyn Rouesselle of Oregon; son Dale (Corie) Candee of Fallon; 5 grandchildren; 4 great grandchildren and 2 sisters.
Services will be held at the Gardens Funeral Home, 2949 Austin Hwy, Fallon on Tuesday, December 5th, 2017 at 11 am, followed by a small reception at the Gardens Funeral Home.
A Celebration of Life will be held at a later date.
In lieu of flowers donations can be made to the Soroptimist International of Fallon, P.O. Box 736, Fallon, NV 89407
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy