Loretta Irene Hallsworth
October 24, 2018
August 30, 1933 – October 20, 2018
Loretta (Lori) passed away October 20, 2018 with her three daughters and her brother at her side. Loretta had been ill for many years, but she passed peacefully at Carson Tahoe Acute
Loretta was born to Floyd and Hazel Black in Oaktown, IN. The family moved to a farm in Rockwood, MI. Later, they moved to Seaside, OR, and then to Crescent City, CA, where
Loretta graduated from high school. She married William L. Erickson, and raised three daughters. They moved to Carson City, NV in 1965.
Loretta was an accomplished oil painter. She loved painting, sewing dresses for her girls, crafts, animals, & above all her family & friends.
She leaves behind her 3 daughters, Dianne Williams, Leanne Jensen and Sharon Erickson, 5 grandchildren, 9 great-grandchildren, brother Gilbert Black, and numerous nieces and nephews
Loretta had the ability to make everyone feel loved. She was a kind, gentle, caring & loving person. Her smile & laughter will be missed by all.
Viewing will be held on Monday, October, 29th from 10am – 12:30pm. Funeral Services will start at 12:30pm at Autumn Funerals, with a graveside to follow at Lone Mountain Cemetery.
Arrangements are in the trusted care of Autumn Funerals & Cremations, 888-6800
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit