Madeleine Grace Fox
April 17, 2017
Madeleine Grace Fox passed away on April 17th, after a battle with cancer. She was 76 years old.
She was born in New Ulm Minnesota. She grew up in both Minnesota and North Dakota.
In 1960 she married Dale, and in 1966 they moved to California, where they raised their two daughters.
Madeleine was a homemaker and worked for the Better Business Bureau for 25 years. She and Dale retired early and she spent the remainder of her life in Dayton, Nevada.
She leaves behind her sister Dolores Stanford; her husband Dale Fox; two daughters, Michelle Carnahan and Denise Fox-Garcia; and three grandchildren; Justin Carnahan, Ashley Carnahan and Maddie Garcia.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Carson City Sheriff’s seek help in road rage incident