Margaret Adeline Miller Parsons
May 22, 2018
April 17, 1925 – May 14, 2018
Margaret Adeline Miller Parsons,93, passed away on May 14, 2018
The eldest of four children, Margaret was born in Smith Valley, Nevada, on April 17, 1925. In 1965, she married Frank Powel Parsons. Margaret was preceded in death by her parents, Alex and Laura, her husband, Frank, her brother, Edmund Miller, her sister Lauralee Miller Bennett, and her son Eugene Jones (EJ) Titus. She is survived by her sister Marjorie Miller Russell, daughters, Laura Miller, Wendy Soberg, and Assemblywoman Dr. Robin Titus and her husband Allen Veil, in addition to those many loved grandchildren, great-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren, and many nieces , nephews, and cousins.
Her Celebration of Life will be held at the Smith Valley United Methodist Church, on Rivers Rd, Saturday , May 26, 2018 at 1:00pm.
Family and friends are invited to sign her online guest book at http://www.FRFH.net.
Arrangements are under the direction of Freitas Rupracht Funeral Home, 25 Hwy 208 Yerington, NV 89447 (775) 463-2911
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit