December 23, 2014
Mary Moline, daughter of John and Mary Sommavilla, born in Bretts, West Virginia. She passed away in Gardnerville of natural causes. She was a poet and a respected author. Mary was also a world traveler. Mary is survived by her children David Moline and Dawn McCoy, and ex husband, Walter Moline. She is also survived by granddaughters, Amanda, Melissa, Monica Moline and Molly McCoy. She will be greatly missed.
The loss of your mother will leave,
a void which may never be filled;
Accept the will of the Lord,
Set her loving spirit free,
to soar among heavenly angels,
of which she is now one.
Strengthen yourself in her memory.
Then, get on with your own life!
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit