Michael Ross Reynolds
September 11, 2018
July 1, 1963 ~ August 20, 2018
Mike was born in Harbor City, California. At the age of 4 years, the family moved to Las Vegas, NV. They lived there for 12 years, then in November 1979 the family moved to Fallon, NV.
Mike attended Churchill County High School, played football, and graduated in 1981.
Mike moved to Sacramento, CA and established his own pool maintenance company.
He attended college and earned a Bachelor Degree. He worked for Kaiser Permenente in Roseville, CA as an X-Ray technician until his retirement.
Mike enjoyed coaching his son, Austin in wrestling and traveled all over the United States to competitions. He also enjoyed coaching his daughter Chelsie at many swim meets all over Northern California. He was their biggest cheerleader.
Mike liked watching his nephews, Wyatt and Dillon wrestle and cheering them on. He also enjoyed hunting with his brother-in-law Wade.
Michael is survived by his mother, Carol Reynolds-Woodsford of Fallon; father Joe Reynolds of Pahrump; daughter Chelsie (Andrew) Lee of Sacramento; son Austin Reynolds of Sacramento; sisters Debbie (Wade) Workman of Fallon, Tabitha (James) Walker of Reno; brothers Mark Reynolds of Fallon, Guy Reynolds of Arizona; and many nieces and nephews.
Services were held September 1, 2018 at the Gardens Funeral Home in Fallon, NV with burial at the Churchill Cemetery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy