Obituary Aina Britta Thomas
December 2, 2013
December 29, 1922 – November 25, 2013
Aina Britta (Oberg) Thomas passed over on November 25, 2013 in Gardnerville, NV. She will be deeply missed.
Aina was born on December 29th, 1922 in Gunnarn, Sweden. She immigrated to the United States with her family in 1928 and they settled in southern California. She has been a Gardnerville resident for over 20 years.
Aina was preceded in death by her husband Bill, her son Kurt and daughter-in-law Heather. She is survived by her son Karl, grandchildren Bill, Jessimyn and Klayton, and sister Mary Louise Brown.
A celebration of her life will be held at Oakwood Memorial Park in Chatsworth, CA on Friday, December 06, 2013 at 12:30 PM.
Trending In: Obituaries
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand