Obituary: Dorothea Radabaugh
November 20, 2013
Nov. 16, 1920 – Nov. 18, 2013
Dorothea "Dottie" M. Radabaugh passed away November 18, 2013 at her home in Carson City, NV. Dottie was born November 16, 1920 in Marshallville, Ohio to Walter and Evelyn (Krites) Rupp.
She and her husband, Jesse were the first owner /operators of McDonald's franchises in Carson City and Reno, NV from 1973 to 1986. Upon their retirement from McDonalds, Jesse and Dottie spent many happy years in Palm Desert, CA.
Dottie was a member of the Soroptomist Club in Carson. She was an avid golfer.
She was preceded in death by her loving husband, Jesse and a son, Deryl Radabaugh.
Dottie will be dearly missed by her two sons, Gary Radabaugh and Tom Radabaugh and wife, Sheila. A sister, Donna Dale Davis and husband, James. Grandchildren, Julie Paul and husband, Sean, Thomas Radabaugh, Amy Radabaugh and Lindsey Schmitt and husband, Michael. Dottie has eleven great grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be Saturday, November 23, 2013 at 10:00 am at Walton's Chapel in Carson City, NV with viewing starting at 9:00am. Dottie will be laid to rest beside her beloved husband in Marshallville, Ohio.
Walton's Chapel of the Valley is in charge of final arrangements.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’