Patricia Merritt Bartholf
December 4, 2017
February 10, 1937 ~ November 29, 2017
It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of our mom and grandmother, Patricia Merritt Bartholf on November 29th, 2017, in Fairbanks Alaska. Her daughter and great grandson were with her when she got her wings to heaven.
Mom was born in Phoenix, Arizona on February 10th, 1937.
At a very young age she moved to Fallon, Nevada where she attended school up through the tenth grade. At that time, she fell in love with, and married Dick Merritt. They had four children together.
Mom lived life to the fullest and what a journey she had. She was blessed with knowing the lord and it showed in the person she was.
After many years in Nevada, she moved to North Pole, Alaska, to be with her daughter and family, where she lived for five years.
She was preceded in death by her father Buddy S McDougall; her mom and step dad Barney and Helen Horn; and infant daughter Donna Lynn Merritt.
She is survived by her daughter Pam Busby of North Pole, Alaska; son Mark Merritt of Billings, Montana; and son Richard Merritt of Mina, Nevada; along with numerous grand, and great-grandchildren.
There will be a memorial service in North Pole, Alaska in January.
In the spring mom will be laid to rest in Fallon, Nevada with her baby daughter.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy