October 24, 2018
Oct 24, 1942 – Oct 14, 2018
Ralph was a loving father, brother, uncle, friend and brother in Christ. He is survived by his niece Anna Larsen & family of WA., along with many more of the Vigil name.
He was a past business owner, avid artist and songwriter, with a quick wit & sense of humor and a very generous heart. Alaska was one of his favorite places to live.
He is already dearly missed.
In lieu of flowers please send donations in his memory to St Judes or Boys Town.
For more information call/txt 775-430-2030.
An informal Celebration of Life will be held at the Chinese Buffet in CC, NV. 10/27/18 @ 12pm.
(self pay please)
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit