Richard “Rich” Lee Rickman
August 20, 2018
November 30, 1938 ~ August 17, 2018
Long time Fallon resident Richard "Rich" Lee Rickman passed away at his residence on August 17, 2018, with his family by his side.
Rich was born November 30, 1938 in Hanford, California to Harry and Helen Rickman, JR.
He has lived in Fallon since the early "60's". He worked for and retired from Churchill School district as the maintenance/grounds keeper. He worked for several years after that retirement
for State Parks maintenance.
Rich spent many vacations and weekends on one of his boats fishing and enjoying life on the Delta River in Sacramento. In his earlier years he also enjoyed hunting.
Rich is survived by his wife, Lucy Rickman; daughters and sons-in-law, Ida and Mike Adams, Cham and Roger Evans; grandchildren, Tony Adams, Brooke and Zachariah Evans.
There will be no services per his request.
The family wishes donations be made in Rich's memory to the William N Pennington Life Center 952 South Maine St. Fallon, NV 89406.
Arrangements are under the direction of The Gardens Funeral Home 2949 Austin Highway, Fallon, NV, 89406, 775-423-8928.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’