Roberto Palomar Espinoza
July 26, 2017
Roberto, age 21, was taken from this world, family and friends on July 1st, 2017, far too soon, by a tragic hit and run accident in Minden, Nevada.
Roberto was a caring, loving, loyal person and had a gentle soul. He was the only child of Roberto Palomar and Catalina Espinosa. He lived in Carson Valley all his life and graduated from Aspire Academy High School in 2015.
Roberto loved music and was a gifted amateur rapper and singer who loved animals. He was planning to attend WNC in the fall to continue his studies.
After losing his father on April 18th, 2014, the responsibility of helping his mother fell on his shoulders. Roberto leaves behind a devastated mother and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
All are welcome to join Roberto's family this Sunday, July 30th @ 1pm at Lampe Park, in Gardnerville, for a pot luck to celebrate his life
Roberto’s family is humbled and so very thankful for the outpouring of support and love from the community.
A memorial account in Roberto’s name has been set up at Wells Fargo Bank, account #1399711066.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Carson City Sheriff’s seek help in road rage incident