Rodney Dan Northrop
May 29, 2018
December 14, 1964 ~ April 20, 2018
Rodney Dan Northrop passed away unexpectedly April 20, 2018 in Fallon, NV.
He was born December 14th, 1964 in Aurora, CO.
He was employed in the Trucking industry.
Rodney is survived by his sons Levy and Brody, ex-wife Irene Northrop all of Fallon; brothers Rusty of WA state, Doug and Billy both of Yampa, CO; and father Bill of Craig, of CO.
A memorial service will be held Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 1 pm at Smith Family Funeral Home and Crematory, 505 Rio Vista Dr. in Fallon, 775-423-2255.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan