Russell M. Wilde
December 29, 2014
Mar. 29, 1941 – Dec.17, 2014
Russell "Russ" Wilde peacefully passed away in home on Wed. Dec. 17, 2014. Russ as his family and friends called him was actively involved in the Masons Lodge #1. He served in the military during the Vietnam war. Russ was born to Edward and Vivian Wilde in Carson City. He is survived by his wife, sons Randall and Scott and also one sister. Russ was preceded in death by his father Edward and mother Vivian.
Services will be at the Masonic Lodge in Carson City. Viewing will be from 9am to 10am. Followed by the service at 10 am on January 4, 2015. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that a donation be made to a favorite charity.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit