November 28, 2017
October 1, 1952 ~ October 26, 2017
Sandy Steward-Farris passed away on October 26, 2017, in Long Beach, California, after a lengthy illness.
She was born in Long Beach, California on October 1, 1952. She moved to Nevada in 1957 with her father Clarence "Chuck" Steward and her new mom, Jean and sister Cindy. Her sister Rhonda was born two years later.
Sandy's daughters, Kelly and Kristy, were her life and she adored and treasured her two granddaughters, Penny and Ivy.
She was a beautiful, intelligent witty woman who could make you laugh no matter what. She will be sorely missed by her friends and family!
All those who knew Sandy are invited to a service to be held Saturday, December 2nd at 10 am at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 3701 Elm Ave., Long Beach, California.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Carson City forecast: Good rain, bad timing
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests
- Congress changes veteran status for Guard, Reserves
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Fraud suspect leaves children and escapes, sheriff’s office says; reward offered