Scott Michael Tyzbir
September 8, 2017
December 7, 1964 ~ August 30, 2017
Scott Michael Tyzbir was born December 7, 1964 in Reno, NV and passed away in Carson City, NV on August 30, 2017 surrounded by his family
Scott's ashes will be scattered together with his son Cody's ashes in Yosemite, where the ashes of his father, Jim and brother Warren have been placed.
He will be missed greatly by his family and friends.
Services to be held on Saturday, September 16th at 3pm at The Bridge Church, 901 N. Stewart St., Carson City, NV. Potluck reception to follow.
- 9 ways you know you’re a Fallon local
- Rocky Boice Jr faces life if convicted of kidnap and assault
- Nevada Public Employees Benefits Program approves pilot Medicare plan with St. Mary’s in Reno
- Carson City under flood advisory until 4 p.m. Thursday
- State Charter School Authority votes to shut down Argent Preparatory Academy formerly Silver State Charter School