Stewart C Phelps, Jr.
November 3, 2014
Aug 09, 1930 – Oct 3, 2014
Stewart C. Phelps, Jr. 84 of Carson City, NV passed away at the Reno Veterans Hospital on October 3rd, 2014. He was a US Air force Veteran. Mr. Phelps is survived by his 3 daughters, Sandra Beckel of Plano, TX; Deborah Parrish of Lodi, CA and Brenda Boyle of Cupertino, CA.;4 grandchildren, Trey Beckel of Plano, TX., Randall Parrish of Lodi, CA., Trina Geer of Tacoma, WA, and Jamie Tavares of Newark, CA and 6 great grandchildren – Christopher and Blake Beckel; Shane and Chase Tavares; Avery and Clayton Geer. Stewart was preceded in death by his wife Pauline of 43 yrs. and son Jimmy Douglas Phelps.Services will be held at Walton's Chapel of the Valley in Carson City on October 25th, 2014 at 2 PM.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit