“Sweet Genevieve” Holman
September 7, 2018
December 9, 1924 ~ September 5, 2018
"Sweet Genevieve" Holman, a loving mother, grandma, great grandma and great-great grandma was devoted to her family, sharing love, laughter and life.
She had verve. She dedicated herself to others from family, church, and the community in Fallon with the Fallon Eagles Auxiliary. She served her family and community passionately.
She loved the Lord Jesus Christ. Born December, 9, 1924 in Custer, Washington, moved to Heaven September 5, 2018.
She is predeceased by her husband of 59 years, Willie Holman. Survived by current husband, Larry McMaster; daughter, Carolyn Schuster; grandchildren, Deborah Walker, Jeanette Kinney, Danni Lecker and Jym Kinney. Also survived by seven great grandchildren and five great-great grandchildren. She will be greatly missed.
Services will be held at First Southern Baptist Church, 900 S. Taylor St. in Fallon, Nevada on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 @ 11:30 am.
Arrangements are with Smith Family Funeral Home, Fallon, 775-423-2255.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’