Tami Elon McFall Raynolds
July 25, 2018
Tami Elon McFall Raynolds, age 51 passed away July 18, 2018 in Reno after a 20 year battle with M.S.
She is survived by her Husband Frank Raynolds, daughter Alexandra Smith, son Ben Raynolds, 3 grandchildren, mother Dorris Hassard McFall, sisters Teresa Langfitt and Myrna Rice, brother Donald McFall Jr. and 4 nephews and a niece.
Per her request, there will be not be a funeral service.
In lieu of flowers a donation to a charity of your choice would be preferable.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’