Tammy Lynn Budell
December 20, 2017
April 22, 1969 ~ December 11, 2017
In the early hours of December 11, 2017, Tammy Lynn Budell returned home peacefully in her sleep to join her sister Jan.
Tammy is survived by her children, Jonathan and Christopher; grandchildren, Carmalee, Gage, Cheveah and Faith; her mother Thurinna; and father Kris; sister Brandee and husband Alan and their children, Jessee, Thurinna, Shyann, and Damian; her brother Kris; niece Khelcee; fiancés, Michelle and Jordan; her beloved dogs and many friends.
Tammy was born April 22, 1969, she was a thriving cancer survivor and fierce mother. Those who knew her well would describe her as The Crazy Redneck Lady; stubborn, strong, and selfless.
Services will be held Saturday, December 23rd at The Gardens Funeral Home, 2949 Austin Hwy, Fallon at 1pm.
In lieu of flowers please donate food to a local animal shelter.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders