Thomas (Tom) Williams
December 26, 2018
September 11, 1938 ~ December 21, 2018
Thomas (Tom) Williams passed away December 21, 2018 at the age of 80.
He was born September 11, 1938 to Clifford and Helen Williams, both deceased. Tom was also preceded in death by his wife Ginny, brother Clifford (Bub), and grandson Jeremy.
Tom was a lifelong outdoorsman who spent his time trapping, fishing, hunting, guiding and teaching his family his love of the outdoors.
He is survived by his children: Debbie, Tim, Tammy and Wes all of Nevada; Richard of Montana; grandchildren Adam and Savanna of Nevada; Nick, Zachary, Samantha and Dakota all of Montana; Melody & Blake of Colorado; and 3 great grandchildren.
Private Services will be held at a later date.
Arrangements by Smith Family Funeral Home and Crematory-Fallon, 775-423-2255.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders