October 15, 2018
March 3, 1955 – September 18, 2018
Vincent was survived by his long time love Pam Trube, 3 step children, 2 grand children, sister Josie Brown, nieces and nephews; Veronica, Carlos, Valerie, Ricky and 6 great nieces and nephews.
Vincent will be remembered for his service in the military as a Marine and his love of gardening. His Chili made from home grown vegetables will be missed by many.
Services for Vincent will be held at the Calvary Baptist Church on Flowery Lane in Dayton, Nevada at 1:00pm on October 20, 2018.
Trending In: Obituaries
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand