April 30, 2018
April 11, 1959 ~ April 24, 2018
Warren passed ending his earthly duties on April 24, 2018. He has gone onto eternal life with his heavenly Father waiting for his earthly family to join him.
Warren was born to Glenn Pickard and Phyllis Jean Pickard (Cooper) in Dallas, Texas.
He leaves behind a family who loves him. Brothers, Ronald, Glenn Jr., Jim, Daryl and step brother Michael; sisters, Brenda, Nancy, Kathy, mother, Phyllis Jean Feldstein and step father Ronald Feldstein. These two families were joined together by marriage in 1973.
No service was requested by him, but there will be a gravesite dedication.
In lieu of flowers donatations to the SPCA of Northern Nevada in his name as he was an avid animal lover.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit