Wendell Guest Jenness
January 7, 2019
March 12, 1932 – December 28, 2018
It comes with a heavy heart that we have to say goodbye to our father, Wendell Guest Jenness. He lost his battle, with cancer December 28 2018. Born March 12 1932 in Canton Ohio to Russell Guest and Dorthy Wright raised by Fred Jenness after the death of his father. He traveled the world capturing the lives ofmany people with his love of photography.In his career as a chemist Wendell developed many products that we use today.
He is survived by his son Mark Jenness, daughter’s Sherrie Da Vault, Lori McAlpine, dear friend and caregiver Ruthie Strand.
At his wishes their will be no services.
May he RIP
Trending In: Obituaries
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand