William Dennis Klaus
August 27, 2018
January 10, 1939 ~ August 25, 2018
William Dennis Klaus passed away due to injuries he sustained in a vehicle accident on August 25, 2018.
Bill was born and raised in Everett, Washington. He was born January 10, 1939 to William and Clara Klaus.
He worked construction at the Puget Sound Naval shipyards for 10 years.
Bill loved the outdoors, he was an avid fisherman and hunter, and a collector of guns.
He was preceded in death by his parents, sister, Pat Bassen; brother, Jerry Klaus.
He is survived by his wife of 57 years, Carol Klaus; daughters, Joy Lohrengel, Carol Denise Klaus; 4 grandchildren and 9 great-grandchildren.
Services will be private.
Arrangements are under the directions of The Gardens Funeral Home 2949 Austin Highway, Fallon, Nevada 89406, 775- 423-8928.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Carson City forecast: Good rain, bad timing
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests
- Congress changes veteran status for Guard, Reserves
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Fraud suspect leaves children and escapes, sheriff’s office says; reward offered