William Dennis Klaus
August 27, 2018
January 10, 1939 ~ August 25, 2018
William Dennis Klaus passed away due to injuries he sustained in a vehicle accident on August 25, 2018.
Bill was born and raised in Everett, Washington. He was born January 10, 1939 to William and Clara Klaus.
He worked construction at the Puget Sound Naval shipyards for 10 years.
Bill loved the outdoors, he was an avid fisherman and hunter, and a collector of guns.
He was preceded in death by his parents, sister, Pat Bassen; brother, Jerry Klaus.
He is survived by his wife of 57 years, Carol Klaus; daughters, Joy Lohrengel, Carol Denise Klaus; 4 grandchildren and 9 great-grandchildren.
Services will be private.
Arrangements are under the directions of The Gardens Funeral Home 2949 Austin Highway, Fallon, Nevada 89406, 775- 423-8928.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe