Wilma Marietta Debenham
April 18, 2017
May 27, 1925 ~ April 13, 2017
On April 13, 2017 Wilma Marietta Debenham left this world to live forever with Jesus. Wilma was just a month and a half shy of her 92 birthday when she left us. We suffer her loss but rejoice that her pain is over.
Wilma and her husband, Charles (Bud) Debenham were married nearly 75 years. They had two children, Carole Tashmann(Carson City, NV.) and Philip Debenham (Boise, ID). In addition Wilma leaves behind 9 grandchildren and 19 greatgrandchildren.
While we, her family, will greatly miss her, we are eternally grateful to our great God who has called her home.
Psalm 116:15 Precious in the sight of the Lord Is the death of His godly ones.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Carson City Sheriff’s seek help in road rage incident