Albert Herman Bray
July 3, 2002
Services for Albert Herman Bray, 78, a Carson City resident for the past three years, were held at St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church Tuesday.
Mr. Bray died June 30, 2002, at his home. He was born Jan. 28, 1924, in Louisville, Ky., to Clint and Ollie Grash Bray.
Mr. Bray was a truck driver. He was a member of the Catholic church.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II and was a disabled veteran.
Among his survivors are his wife Irene Elizabeth of Carson City; son Albert Norvin of San Francisco; daughters Geri Rene Bray of Auburn, Calif., and Shirley Ann Douglas of New Haven, Ky.
Inurnment will be at Rolling Fort Brick Cemetery in New Haven.
Recommended Stories For You
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Veterans Memorial Association, 460 Shady Lane Court, Reno, NV 89509.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature