• Free lecture and slide presentation “Behind the Treasures at the Nevada State Museum” with history curator Bob Nylen, 7:30 p.m. at the museum. Call 687-8323.
• Northern Nevada Development Authority’s membership networking mixer, 4:15-7 p.m. at Go-Ped plant, 2220 Meridian Blvd., Minden. RSVP to email@example.com or call 883-4413.
• Halloween story program, 7 p.m. at the Carson City Library Youth Department, 900 N. Roop St. Includes safety tips from Carson City Sheriff’s Office. Call 887-2244, ext. 1004.
• Carson Valley Community Theatre auditions, 6-6:30 p.m. at Carson Valley United Methodist Church, 1375 Centerville Lane, Gardnerville. Call 265-3344.
• “Preserving Your Family Treasures” workshop, 9-11 a.m. at Reno Historical Society, 1650 N. Virginia St. Call 688-1190.
• Teaser performs through Sunday at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; no cover. Call 882-1626.
• Major Link performs through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
• Douglas County Public Library Halloween storytime, 10 a.m. at the library, 1625 Library Lane, Minden. Call 782-9841.
• Teaser performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; no cover. Call 882-1626.
• Major Link performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.