• Muscle Powered hosts an 8:30 a.m. walk at Edmonds Sports Complex, on Livermore Street. Call 885-2166.
• International Museums Day at the Nevada State Museum; free admission. Features Northern Paiute beadwork demonstration from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. with Gladys Hicks; basketmaking demonstration with Elaine Smokey from 1-4 p.m. Call 687-4810, ext. 237.
• Alzheimer’s Support Group meeting, 1 p.m. with showing of video “Dementia and Driving Don’t Mix” at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive. Q&A after video with group coordinator Karen Gash. Call 883-0703.
• Carson City Development Services Re-use Alternatives Public workshop, 6:30 p.m. at the Community Bonanza Room.
• Lampe Park Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. features baked goods, fresh produce, art, fresh flowers and plants. Call 782-9828.
• Gold Hill Theater Troupe After Dinner Theater, 8 p.m. in the Great Room. Features “Vengeance and Vendetta on the Comstock.” Costs $28 includes dinner; play only $8. Reservations: 847-0111.
• John Prine performs at 8 p.m. at the Reno Hilton Theater. Tickets $42.50 reserved; call 789-2285.
• The Tommy Bell Show performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge through Sunday. No cover; call 882-1626.
• Sidro’s Armada performs at the Carson Valley Inn, Minden through Sunday. Call 782-9711.
• Sierra Nevada Human Resource Association meets at 7:30 a.m. at the Casino Fandango human resource office. Program at 8 a.m.; $5 members, $10 nonmembers. Call 684-0111.
• Carson City Board of Supervisors meeting 8:30 a.m. at the Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• Free photo and memories-preservation workshop, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive in the Piñon Pine Room. Call 885-8230.
• Community Council on Youth Hispanic Advisory Board meeting, noon at Nevada Hispanic Services office, 637 S. Stewart St. Open to the public; call 841-4730.
• Carson City Airport Authority public meeting, 6 p.m. at El Aero Services conference room, 2101 Arrowhead Drive.
• Star Trek and Science Fiction Club meets at 6:30 p.m. at Geno’s Pizza. Call 884-9562.
• Douglas County Historical Society membership meeting, 7 p.m. at the Carson Valley Museum and Cultural Center, 1477 Highway 395, Gardnerville. Call 267-9705.
• Gold Hill Theater Troupe After Dinner Theater presents “The Rose of Sharon,” 8 p.m. in the Great Room at the Gold Hill Hotel. Tickets $28 per person includes dinner; $8 play only. Reservations, call 847-0111.