• American Crown Circus performs at 6 and 8 p.m. at the Fuji Park Front Arena. Call Frank Osorio at 638-8183.
• Capital City Community Band performs at 7 p.m. a musical tribute to veterans and Armed Forces at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. Call Richard Doede at 883-2219.
• “Maintain your Brain” program presented by the Alzheimer’s Association of Northern Nevada, 10-11:30 a.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive. Call 883-0703.
• Western Nevada Community College Nurse-Pinning Ceremony, 2 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. Call 445-3000.
• Carson City School District Board meeting, 7 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• Western Nevada Community College Carson City Commencement ceremony, 7 p.m. at the Community Center, 851 E. William St. Call 445-3000.
• Folksinger and storyteller Adam Miller performs at 7 p.m. at the Carson City Library, 900 N. Roop St. Call 887-2244.
• “Historical Bridges of Nevada,” a free program at 7:30 p.m. at the Nevada State Museum presented by Robert Nylen, curator of history. Call 687-4810, ext. 237.
• “The Essence of Power” presented at 7:30 p.m. at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St., by Carson Performing Arts. Tickets $5 general admission, $3 students. Call 887-0438.
• Gold Hill Hotel Lecture Series features Greg “Bum” Hess on “The History of Basketball on the Comstock” at 7:30 p.m. Buffet available from 5-7 p.m., $15 includes lecture; lecture only $5. Call 847-0111.
• Michael Mandella performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge through Sunday. No cover; call 882-1626.
• Hotel California performs at the Carson Valley Inn, Minden through Sunday. Call 782-9711.
• Muscle Powered hosts an 8:30 a.m. walk in the C Hill neighborhood. Meet at Ormsby Street, off King Street. Call 885-2166.
• Carson City AARP Chapter 723 meets at 1:30 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive in the Nevada Room. Guest speaker is Art Miller, public safety coordinator. Call 267-1715.
• Carson City Planning commission meeting, 3:30 p.m. at the Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• Auditions for “A Town Without Syntax,” 7 p.m. at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St. Needed are actors age 14 through adult; presented by Nick Josten. Call 887-0438.
• Carson High School Choir Spring Concert, 7:30 p.m. at the Community Center, 851 E. William St. Call Stewart Peebles at 283-1715.
• Northern Nevada Development Authority membership breakfast meeting, 7:15 a.m. at the Carson Valley Inn; doors open at 7, meeting at 7:30. An overview and status of the proposed Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository by Robert R. Lous, executive director of Nevada Agency for Nuclear Projects. Cost $15 members, $20 invited guests or those without reservation. Call 883-4413.
• Gold Hill Theater Troupe After Dinner Theater, 8 p.m. in the Great Room. Features “Vengeance and Vendetta on the Comstock.” Cost of $28 includes dinner; play only $8 per person. Reservations: 847-0111.
• Hump Day Outing for Classic Vehicles to visit Virginia City. Meet at 10 a.m. at Fourth Ward School Cultural Center; 1 p.m. visit to Chollar Mine. Organized by Battle Born R.G. No. 12 of the Early Ford V-8 Club of America. Call Mary Jane Harding at 265-7074.