• “The Songs of Sinatra,” presented at 2 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St., performed by Frank Carabetta and his combo. A fund-raiser for the Carson City Meals on Wheels program and Community Counseling Center. Tickets $12 general; $10 seniors and children 11-younger. Call 887-2290, ext. 101.
• Fleet Reserve Association Branch and Unit 274, High Sierra Reno, annual Memorial Day picnic and services, 11 a.m. at Rock Park, Sparks. All active-duty, retired military, widows and shipmates welcome to attend. Wreath ceremony at 1 p.m. Call Virgil Courneya at 882-9201.
• Michael Mandella performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge. No cover; call 882-1626.
• Hotel California performs at the Carson Valley Inn, Minden. Call 782-9711.
• 28th annual Escarabajo Dune Buggy Club Road Rally in Virginia City. Call 847-0311.
• Memorial Day ceremony honoring service men and women at 1 p.m. in Lone Mountain Cemetery, 1044 Beverly Drive. Call 887-2111 or 887-2262.
• Korean War Veterans Memorial Park dedication, 2 p.m. at Riverview Park, end of East Fifth Street at Marsh Road. Guest speaker is Jim Gibbons. For information, call 450-7191.
• “In Remembrance to Our Departed Comrades” Memorial Day ceremony at 11 a.m. at the Northern Nevada Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Fernley.
• Memorial Day Celebration, “Honoring All Fallen Warriors,” 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Wadsworth and Nixon cemeteries with community potluck at 1 p.m. in Old Gym, Nixon. Call 688-1653.
• Wild Sage performs at 7 p.m. at the Carson City Library auditorium, 900 N. Roop St. Features instruments of fiddle, banjo, dulcimer, whistles and mandolin, with musicians performing Irish and American reels, jigs, waltzes and others. Call 887-2244.
• Perfect Choice performs at the Carson Valley Inn, Minden through June 5. Call 782-9711.
• Muscle Powered hosts an 8:30 a.m. walk at Mexican Ditch, Riverview neighborhood. Park at pet cemetery, near Animal Services on Butti. Call 885-2166.
• “Behind the T-shirt Curtain,” a video brown bag lunch and discussion at noon at Nevada State Museum, 600 N. Carson St., with State Historic Preservation Officer Ron James. Free admission; bring a sack lunch. Call 687-4810, ext. 237.
• Presentation of Nevada Tartan Stones, 2 p.m. after Heritage Hall of Fame Ceremony, Koontz-Cahlan Research Room, Nevada State Library and Archives, 100 N. Stewart St. Call 687-3410.
• Carson River Advisory Committee will meet with the Open Space advisory Committee at 5:30 p.m. in the Sierra Room of the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St.
• Lampe Park Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. features baked goods, fresh produce, art, fresh flowers and plants and more. Call 782-9828.
• Queens of the Stone Age perform at 8 p.m. at the Reno Hilton Theater. Tickets $22.50, general admission. Call 789-2285.
• “Living in Nevada” art exhibit at Capital City Arts Initiative’s Caffeine Gallery at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St. Includes reception from 5-6 p.m. June 2. Features work by Virginia City High School students. Exhibit up through June 30. Call 287-2252.