– The Carson City Historic Architecture Review Commission meets at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall’s Capital Conference Room, 201 N. Carson St. Call 887-2180 for information.
– Recycled Art on display at WNCC Gallery, Bristlecone Building. Artists’ reception 5-7 p.m. April 19. Through April 28. Call 445-4293.
– The Coyote Puppet Theater performs at 7 p.m. at the Carson City Library, 900 N. Roop St., as part of National Library Week. Call 887-2244.
– Nevada Artists Association meeting at 1:15 p.m. at King Street Gallery, 449 W. King St., with Peggy Guichu as guest speaker. Call 882-6411.
– Nevada Landmarks Society dinner and installation meeting, 6 p.m. at the Station Grill and Rotisserie, 1105 S. Carson St., $19 per person, guest speaker is Alan Glover. Reservations must be made by April 7; call Chuck Saulisberry at 883-0345.
– Washoe Tribe Title IX program meeting, 6:30 p.m. at CCMES music room. Call 883-1446.
– Sierra Intermountain Emergency Radio Association meets at 7:30 p.m. at Minden Medical Center, Ironwood and Highway 395. Member Tom Streenan, N7AC, will discuss low power communications. Call 882-2207.
– Dayton Valley Lions Club meets at 7 p.m. in the Dayton Community Center. Guest speaker is Robert King of Search and Rescue. Call 246-7518.
– Proper Planting Techniques workshop, 6:30-9:30 p.m. at University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, 5305 Mill St., Reno. Call 784-4848.
– Sierra Club evening foothill hike, a 4-5 mile brisk evening hike in the hills surrounding Reno. Call 747-1759, 747-5013.
– Comedians John Padon and Ray Pennetti on stage at Catch A Rising Star at the Silver Legacy Resort Casino. Through Saturday. Call 325-7454.
– Memphis Rising performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge. Through Sunday. Call 782-9711.
– Comedians Bruce Fine and Ian Bagg perform at The Improv, inside the Reno Hilton. Through Sunday. Call 789-2285.