– Greg Piccolo and Heavy Juice perform blues at the Brew Brothers inside the Eldorado Hotel/Casino, Reno. Through Sunday. Call 786-5700.
– Tahoe International Film Festival at North Shore, Lake Tahoe. Through Monday. Call (530) 583-FEST.
– Crystal Gayle performs at John Ascuaga’s Nugget Celebrity Showroom, Sparks. Through Wednesday. Call 356-3300.
– Carson High School Drama performs “Grease,” 7:30 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St., features CHS alumni from the 1989-90 production, general admission $8. Call 885-6331.
– “Annie Get Your Gun” featuring Lacy J. Dalton performed at 7 p.m. in Piper’s Opera House, Virginia City.
– WC Karaoke Show perform at the Windsock Lounge at the Carson City Airport, 8 p.m. to midnight. Call 888-9944.
– Carrot Top performs at 9:30 p.m. at Caesars Tahoe Circus Maximus Showroom, Stateline. Call (800) 648-3353.
– First United Methodist Women’s rummage sale, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the church, located at the corner of Musser and Division streets, in the Wesley Room. Call 882-1436.
– 11th annual Lions Club Benefit Brunch for Meals on Wheels program, 9 a.m. to noon at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive. Seniors $2; non-seniors $3.50, children 12-younger, $2.50.
– Jester Jog, a 5K and 10K walk/run plus baby walk to benefit the Children’s Museum of Northern Nevada. All age categories for men’s and women’s divisions plus corporate team award. Registration forms at Fleet Feet Sports 883-3361 or the Children’s Museum, 884-2226.
– “Connect With Kids,” a special story time with KOLO-TV Special Correspondent Erin Breen, 3 p.m. at the Carson City Library, part of National Library Week. Free and open to the public. Call 887-2244.
– Senior Dance, 7-10 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive, $4 donation features live music, dancing and refreshments. Call 883-0703.
– Douglas County Parks and Recreation Department hosts Easter Craft Day, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Minden Elementary School, for children in grades K-6. Cost is $12, pre-registration required. Call 782-9828.
– Bilingual story hour, 4:30 p.m. at the Douglas County Public Library, Minden, free and open to the public. Call 782-9841.
– Othello, presented by Granlibakken Resort and the Lake Tahoe Music Festival performed live by the Berkeley Opera, 6:30 p.m. at Granlibakken Resort. Performance plus dinner $75. Call (530) 581-7308.
– Open house at the Lahontan National Fish Hatchery, south of Gardnerville on Highway 395. Call 265-2425.
– American Cancer Society fund-raiser “Shindig, Back to the 60s,” 6 p.m. at the Atlantis Casino Resort, Reno, features live music, dinner and dancing and silent auction. Tickets $150 each, information call 329-0609.
– Sierra Contra Dance Society meets for a public dance at 7 p.m. at the VFW Hall in Verdi, 801 Old Highway 40 at Bridge Street, with live music by Hot Cider, calling by Eric Curl. Call 841-2322.
– UNR, Reno Opera Theatre and the Brewery Arts Center present Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s “Cosi Fan Tutte” at 8 p.m. Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St. Through Sunday. Call 883-1976.
– Genoa Sesquicentennial Committee presents an Antique Show and Sale, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday at Genoa Town Hall in celebration of Nevada’s Sesquicentennial June 2001, appraisal clinic available for $5 per item; admission $1 each day. Call 782-2893, 782-4951.
– Silver Springs Senior Center Craft Faire, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day, plus hot dogs, chili and ice cream sundaes. Through Sunday. Call (775) 577-5014.
– The Bait Farm Saloon hosts national Karaoke Contest, 5-9 p.m. Saturday/2-6 p.m. Sunday, 1080 Highway 50 East, Silver Springs. Call 577-2596.
– Skiercross World Championships at Squaw Valley USA. ESPN’s X Games. Four skiers race simultaneously. Call (775) 588-2412.
– SpringLoaded ’00 at Heavenly Ski Resort. Two-week event includes cardboard box racing, on-snow mountain bike racing, pond skimming, Reggae festival. Through April 23. Call (775) 588-2412.