– Carson City Chapter of Retired Public Employees of Nevada meets at 2 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Dr. Guest speaker is Tom Henderson of Dean Whitter to discuss estate planning. Call 882-4838.
– Mickey Finn and Kathy Reilley perform at 2 p.m. at Sierra Place Retirement and Assisted Living, 1111 W. College Parkway. Free and open to the public, limited seating. Reservations, 841-4111.
– Reggae performer Apple Gabriel performs at 9 p.m. at Humpty’s in Tahoe City. Tickets, $13 at the door. Call 746-8134.
– Comedian Charley Viracola on stage at Catch A Rising Star at the Silver Legacy Resort Casino. Through Saturday. Call 325-7454.
– White Wing performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Through Sunday. Call 782-9711.
– Comedians Russ T. Nailz and Diane Nichols perform at The Improv, inside the Reno Hilton. Through Sunday. Call 789-2285.
– Carson City’s Regional Transportation and Parks and Recreation commissions and the Nevada Department of Transportation will meet at 6 p.m. to decide the final location of the freeway multi-use path and other bike path issues in the Community Center’s Sierra Room, 851 E. William St. Call 887-2345 for information.
– Hannah Clapp Lecture series features Cindy Southerland, curator of collections at the Carson Valley Museum and Cultural Center, as Annie Hudnutt Martin, 5:30 p.m. at the Nevada State Library and Archives. Free and open to the public. Call 267-3410.
– Douglas County Republican Women will meet at 11 a.m. for a buffet luncheon meeting at the Carson Valley Inn. Guest speaker is Senate candidate John Ensign. Cost is $12 per person, reservations required by April 3. Call 266-3435, 265-3344.
– Alta Alpina Cycling Club’s membership meeting, 6:30 p.m. at Embassy Suites in South Lake Tahoe. Call 267-9908 or 267-9531.
– Joe LaChew performs at the Cork and Bottle Lounge in the Carson Nugget. Through Saturday. Call 882-1626.