Calendar of Event
September 2, 2002
— Nevada Landmarks Society Labor Day Sale, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Roberts House Museum, 1207 N. Carson St. Items include collectibles, glass, books, jewelry, crafts, antiques, dolls, kitchenware and more. Call 887-8865 or 882-1277.
— Steam Up for Labor Day weekend at the Nevada State Railroad Museum, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Adults $2.50, children $1 (6-11) 5-younger free. Call 687-6953.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand