Calendar of Events
July 31, 2002
— Carson Farmers Market, 3:30-7:30 p.m. at the Pony Express Pavilion. Call 746-5024.
— Caregivers Support group organizational meeting, 6 p.m. at RSVP office, 501 E. Caroline St. Call 687-4680.
— Sierra Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Lampe Park in Gardnerville, rain or shine. Call 782-9828.
— Robert Walters 20th Congress performs at 9:30 p.m. at River Ranch Lodge in Tahoe City. Tickets $15 in advance; 21-older only. Call (530) 583-2801.
— Free concert from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the McKinley Art and Culture Center in Reno, features Shiloh performing acoustic folk music. Call 323-6393.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’