Calendar of events
August 6, 2002
— Carson City Area Chamber of Commerce member Sprint, will host the Breakfast Club from 7:30-8:30 a.m. The business is located at 3817 S. Carson St. Cost $5 members, $7 non-members. Call 882-1565.
— Morgan Heritage, the Royal Famiy of Reggae also LMS, perform at 8:30 p.m. at Jim Kelley’s Nugget Outdoor Amphitheater, Crystal Bay. Tickets $15 in advance, all ages welcome. Call (530) 583-2801.
–Madison Avenue performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge through the 11th. Call 882-1626.
— Stew Stewart performs at the Carson Station through the 11th. Call 883-0900.
— City Zu performs at 9 p.m. at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden, through the 11th. Call 782-9711.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’