Calendar of Events
August 12, 2002
— Major Link performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
— Genoa Town Advisory Board meets at 7 p.m. in the town meeting room, 2289 Main St. Genoa. Call 782-8696.
— Carson City Historic Architecture Commission meets at 5:30 p.m. in the Capitol Conference Room in City Hall, 201 N. Carson St. Call 887-2180.
— Washoe Basket Weaving Demonstration, 7-8 p.m. at Dayton State Park. Park admission $2 per vehicle. Call 687-5678.
Recommended Stories For You
— Anheuser Busch clydesdales are at the Douglas County Fairgrounds, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., public welcome to view.
— Free public lecture on Immune System Education, clinical and nutritional information at 1 and 7 p.m. at the Carson Valley Chamber of Commerce, 1513 Highway 395, Gardnerville, presented by Jesse Stoff, M.D., N.D., homeopath. Call 265-0427.
— Louie Fontaine performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge. Call 882-1626.
— Imagine — A Tribute to John Lennon performed at the Carson Station. Call 883-0900.
— The Palmore Brothers perform at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’