Calendar of Events
August 18, 2002
— Valley Cruisers Main Street Event show and shine at Lampe Park in Gardnerville at 8 a.m.-noon Call 265-7119, 782-9799.
— Steam Up at the Nevada State Railroad Museum, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Adults $2.50, children $1 (6-11) 5-younger free. Call 687-6953.
— Carson Valley Antique Tractor Show, Minden, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Features a working museum, food, drinks, tractors and engines, tractor pulls and parades and more. Donation $3 at gate, under-12 free. Call 267-4816.
— Anheuser Busch Clydesdales are at the Douglas County Fairgrounds for an open house, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
— Reggae Sunday on the Valhalla Lawn, noon-4 p.m. at Tallac Historic Site on Highway 89. Features Sweetfoot and his Caribbean Island Machine and food by Kiwanis Sunrisers. Admission $7 adults; $4 children 12-younger. Call (530) 541-4975.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature