Calendar of events
August 28, 2002
— Carson Farmers Market, 3:30-7:30 p.m. at the Pony Express Pavilion. Call 746-5024.
— Carson Camera Club’s annual picnic 5 p.m. at Dayton State Park, covered area. Open to all interested photographers, family and friends; bring a dish to share, also plates and utensils. Call 882-2680.
— Vote No on 4 Campaign and Fund-raiser dinner, 6 p.m. at Antoci’s Supper Club at Genoa Lakes Golf Club, $100 per person. RSVP to 783-1040; casual attire.
— Sierra Farmers Markets, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Lampe Park in Gardnerville, rain or shine. Call 782-9828.
— Freeride performs at the Pi-on Plaza. Call 885-9000. Through Sunday.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand