Calendar of Events
September 3, 2002
— Primary election: Vote from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Call your county Clerk’s Office for polling locations.
— Polling places for Tuesday’s primary election in Carson City are: Wards 1 and 2 — Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St.; Wards 3 and 4 — Carson Mall, 1313. S. Carson St. Call 887-2087 for information.
— Carson City Chapter of Retired Public Employees of Nevada meets at 2 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive. Sen. Mark Amodei is the guest speaker. Call 882-5899.
— David Proud performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge. Call 882-1626.
— Parrotville — A Tribute to Jimmy Buffett — performs at the Carson Station. Call 883-0900.
Recommended Stories For You
— The San Fernando Band performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711,
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature